Another week, another snapshot! Most of the team is still on vacation, but we’re still working hard to get a 1.13.1 out as soon as we can!
A full changelog for this snapshot can be found on Minecraft.net.
CHANGES IN 18W32A
- Added dead coral
- More performance optimizations
- More bug fixes
- Made the floor solid again
BUGS FIXED IN 18W32A
- MC-135431 – Scoreboard division is inconsistent with modulo
- MC-135423 – Can’t stand on top of boat anymore without glitching
- MC-135390 – Pistons react inconsistently to certain 4 gametick pulses
- MC-135387 – Chunks are not forced/unforced until a player loads it
- MC-135385 – Entities fall through the entire world when they are inside blocks
- MC-135381 – Conduits can not be placed outside of water
- MC-135126 – Bone meal on underwater grass blocks doesn’t spawn sea grass
- MC-135079 – Purpur stairs and slabs cannot be crafted using purpur pillars
- MC-135048 – Misplaced sandstone block on desert temple
- MC-134817 – Collision with shulkers is extremely glitched
- MC-134402 – Statistic for cleaning shulker boxes is missing
- MC-134392 – Spawers will spawn dolphins inside of solid blocks
- MC-133158 – Underwater waterlogged blocks still produce water dripping particles
- MC-132806 – You cannot grant/revoke specific advancement criteria because of a colon in its name
- MC-130724 – stat.damageDealt does not record damage to absorption health
- MC-119607 – Llamas, unlike horses, can be kept feeding hay bales even if in love mode
- MC-114246 – Item in offhand of armor stand with arms cannot be taken back
- MC-112533 – Dispenser can equip shield for armor stand without arms
- MC-88230 – When feeding a tamed horse or llama with a golden apple/carrot or hay bale, the cursor moves to the right
- MC-81237 – stat.damageTaken fails to increment when player has absorption.
- MC-73361 – Exiting a minecart / boat can put the player outside the border
- MC-4488 – Mobs don’t drop cooked meat if last damage is from fire, lava or fire charge
- MC-1489 – Dismounting a horse with a fence on the player’s right leaves the player on the wrong side of the fence
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the “launch options” tab. Check the box saying “Enable snapshots” and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the “Play” button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the “launch options” page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.13.1 is shaping up in the comments below!