Back from vacation, we’re now trying to finalize 1.13.1 and get it to you as soon as possible. Consider this a pre-pre-release, maybe?
A full changelog for this snapshot can be found on Minecraft.net.
CHANGES IN 18W33A
- Improved performance of liquids in the world
- Added tooltips to bucket of tropical fish
- Bug fixes!
BUGS FIXED IN 18W33A
- MC-135893 – Upgrading from 1.12.2 to a newer version will cause trapped chests placed in 1.12.2 & earlier to stop triggering redstone through the floor
- MC-135857 – Beacon effect icon doesn’t have a blue edge if it overwrites a potion effect
- MC-135816 – Trident does not return uppon reload of world
- MC-134702 – Fish spawned from buckets count towards the aquatic mob cap
- MC-133127 – Drowned from ocean ruins never spawn with a trident/nautilus shell/fishing rod
- MC-133098 – Loading a world with a corrupted stats file crashes the game
- MC-132063 – Stone item appears when resizing window
- MC-131346 – It’s possible to place buckets of water, lava or fish in adventure mode
- MC-118258 – Spelling mistakes in the ‘Commandblock chain tried to execure more than x steps!’ warning message
- MC-108592 – Witches do not despawn correctly if they have a potion effect
- MC-98796 – Armor loses durability when blocking damage with shield
- MC-90842 – Sweep attack knocks back marker armor stands
- MC-86943 – Cooldown overlay is solid white on item stacks > 1
- MC-79697 – Entities don’t render properly when next to invisible spider, charged creeper, or wither boss with armor
- MC-3715 – Beds and the /teleport command
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the “launch options” tab. Check the box saying “Enable snapshots” and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the “Play” button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the “launch options” page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.13.1 is shaping up in the comments below!